11 April 2015

Vocaloid 2: Kagamine Len 24

昔々の そのまた昔
Once upon a time, a very long time ago
とある貴族の 仲良しな兄弟
There was a close pair, sibling of high nobility
The rest I’ll leave omitted

“Do it properly!”

じいやが呼ぶ 席につけ よーいどん!
The butler calls out “Ascend to the throne! Ready, set, go!”.
ナイフとフォークで 応戦いたしますの
I humbly accept the challenge with a knife and fork
だって僕らは ブルジョアの
After all, we are bourgeois,
立派な 立派な 貴族様なんですですの
Splendid, utterly splendid aristocrats, yes we are

“Childish War”
Lyrics and Translation by Vocaloid Lyrics

It’s been a while since I last featured Len by himself and this cosplayer makes an adorable one, wouldn’t you agree? I think that’s Rin in the foreground, but since it’s really blurred, I think I’ll just write Len’s name on the title. Thanks to D-Loveless for sharing this!

Source: Crunchyroll

No comments:

Post a Comment