16 June 2007

Link Banners

If you’d like to link this blog to your website, please feel free to use any of the following banners to your convenience.

Please use this URL: http://kosupurei.blogspot.com/

468×60 pixels:
nanao banner 01 kosupurei banner - lacus clyne edition 01 cosplay holic - vampire knight edition

200×40 pixels:
nanao banner 02 kosupurei banner - lacus clyne edition 02 cosplay holic - vampire knight edition

175×35 pixels:
nanao banner 03 kosupurei banner - lacus clyne edition 03 cosplay holic - vampire knight edition

88×31 pixels:
nanao banner 04 kosupurei banner - lacus clyne edition 04 cosplay holic - vampire knight edition

125x125 pixels:
cosplay holic banner - hatsune miku edition 05 cosplay holic banner - kuroshitsuji edition


with Friends and Partners:

11 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I love your blog, it's so great! Thanks for putting so many CP-pictures on. *.*

    Bye!

    Esther from Hungary ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to exchange banner with me?

    I just added your banner on my blog~

    Thanks before^^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sora!

    Yes, I will be adding your site in my list of Link Exchanges. :D Thank you for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    If I put your banner on my website, will you put my banner, or just a text link? Love to hear from you soon. My email is zhou_calvin@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there. ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

    For now, I only have text links, sorry! I'd love to exchange links with you though, feel free to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!

      Yes, we can exchange links as long as your website is not for 18+. Please let me know what your URL is so that I can post it.

      You will also need to link me back of course! :)

      Thank you too!
      Mei~

      Delete
  7. Just more cosplay seen on flickr....

    1.

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/thearklight/sets/72157645208205046

    2:

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/thearklight/sets/72157637977466106/

    Level of work on the costumes is magnificent!

    More!

    ReplyDelete