10 November 2011

The Five Star Stories and Ah! Megami-Sama! Cast

the five star stories and ah! megami-sama! cast of characters

I wanted to write something witty about this epic cast of cosplayers, but I don't think any article will be able to give this photo proper justice!

…at least, that’s what I want to say, and it’s really half-true! But as for the other half… well, I don’t know a thing about the Five Star Stories! I only know this is such a beautiful set of cosplayers, and that I had to feature it!

Can anyone name all the characters in this photo? I know Skuld, Belldandy, and Urd, but none else!

EDIT: Syaza has pointed out a few of the characters from Five Star Stories:

Back row from left to right: unknown, Alecto, unknown, Candana(orange), Machi(blue?)

Front row from left to right: Violet Tryton, Lachesis

Is she right? Let me know and help me identify the rest of the cast if you're familiar with the series. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. One thing I noticed when I first watched the Five Star Stories movie animation were the huge shoulder pads/sleeves and large head gears/pieces on some of the character designs.

    While I'm not too familiar with the characters I did some cross referencing with what I've found on the net.

    Back row from left to right: unknown, Alecto, unknown, Candana(orange), Machi(blue?)

    Front row from left to right: Violet Tryton, Lachesis

    I hope I got most of them right. Hopefully some of your readers might know the series more well than you or I do ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings everyone, I am a brand-new member on this here messageboard and I suspect I would do best to tell you a few things about myself. To begin with I'm 24 years of age, a woman, and I read english at my school. I truly hope talking with you people... Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Syaza: Apparently these "aliens" are also really thin compared to human girls? I don't know if alien is the right term for it though!

    Thanks for the names! I'll add them to the edit. :D

    ReplyDelete