27 November 2011

Nurarihyon no Mago: Yuki Onna

nurarihyon no mago cosplay - yuki onna by cerafiTsurara, who is more commonly known as Yuki Onna, is Nura Rikuo’s trusted attendant. She is part of his new “Hyakki Yako” who follows him to school under a human guise known as Oikawa Tsurara. She sometimes acts as a cook in the Nura House, making delicious, cold dishes.

Nice cosplay by Cerafi and equally stunning photography by Hexlord! This was apparently taken during the Cosfest IX 2010 at Downtown East. Getting the perfect shot in a convention is always quite challenging. Thanks to Ahupito for sending this in!

3 comments:

  1. I read in the cosplayer's comments that she hand-painted the diamonds on very night before Cosfest. I can only imagine how much labour and love went into this especially when it came to the fine lines O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. hand painted ? wow she did a good job then ^^ i realy love that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't read that! Goodness, I don't think I have a steady-enough hand to hand paint those properly on the night before the event! o_o;;; I'd be too shaky from nervousness. ;x;

    ReplyDelete