01 November 2011

Air: Kamio Misuzu 02

air cosplay - kamio misuzu 2

The first of three girls featured in Air, Kamio Misuzu lives with her foster mother and aunt, Kamio Haruko. She is cheerful, slightly clumsy, and often says “Gao” whenever she feels troubled or is about to cry. She loves dinosaurs ever since she was young, and once believed that baby chicks were actually young dinosaurs.

I’ve reached a decision that I thought I would never make. From now on, I will be adding a Cosplay Holic link to every photo I feature, because quite frankly, people who steal my content don’t even bother to upload their own photos and simply hotlink mine! I hope adding this will discourage them, even if it’s just a little bit.

Of course, I will still continue to link wherever it is I first saw the original photo and credit cosplayers and photographers whenever I can. So thanks to 二次元的幻想パラダイス for sharing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment