11 April 2016

Fate/Grand Order: Ruler

fate/grand order cosplay - ruler / jeanne d'arcRuler is one of the Servants of the Protagonist of the Grand Order. Her True Name is Jeanne d’Arc, also known as Joan of Arc, the Saint of Orleans.

Joan was a Catholic Saint born in Domrémy, France, who claimed that she had received the command of God to fight. She heard the Lord lament that the world had changed, and that the people were compelled to become either beasts or food. Joan later liberated Orléans in the Hundred Years’ War.

I think Jeanne has become my new favorite character, just a little above Saber. I used to read about Joan of Arc when I was in high school and admired how brave she was to fight for God.

In any case, if anyone happens to know who this cosplayer, please let me know so that I can properly credit her! Thanks to Jeanne D'Arc for sharing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment