27 February 2015

Card Captor Sakura: Li Syaoran 04

card captor sakura cosplay - li syaoran 4Li Syaoran was initially attracted to Tsukishiro Yukito, feelings which he mistakenly thought of to be love. It was later revealed that this infatuation was due to the high moon power inside Yukito, as he was actually the temporary form of Yue, the judge who was allowed to test the next Clow Card Master for his or her worthiness. After the Erase card’s capture however, Syaoran began to develop feelings for Sakura instead.

What a cute Syaoran! I wasn’t much of a CCS fan back when it was airing in local channels here, but I changed my mind right around the time I received a deck of Clow Cards of my own. Thanks to Michelle for sharing this!

Source: Michelle Phantomhiveღ on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment