05 February 2015

Big Hero 6: Hiro Hamada, Cass Hamada, and Tadashi Hamada

big hero 6 cosplay - hiro hamada by jin (behindinfinity), cass hamada by kat langomez, and tadashi hamada by miguel - merkymerx

“You boys spend too much time cooped up with your robots! We’re going outside today!”

- Jin (behindinfinity) on Facebook

The overworked yet extremely supportive aunt of the brothers Tadashi and Hiro, Aunt Cass is the owner of a popular San Fransokyo Bakery and Coffee Shop. She is extremely proud of her two genius nephews, and is always ready to give them the love and support they need. She does get a little overwhelmed sometimes, quoting:

“For ten years, I’ve done the best I could to raise you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No! Should I have picked up a book on parenting?! PROBABLY! Where was I going? I had a point.”

- Disney Wikia

It’s been a while since I last featured Jin and Miguel. Their latest work from Big Hero 6 has been going around the internet and I have to say, this is probably one of my favorites! Aunt Cass especially since she looks like she could dote on the boys all day! Please visit the cosplayers Facebook Pages: Jin (behindinfinity) as Hiro, Miguel – merkymerx as Tadashi, and Kat Langomez as Aunt Cass!

Source: Jin (behindinifinity) on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment