09 March 2014

Shining Tears X Wind: Hiruda Reia

shining tears x wind cosplay - hiruda reia from japan comiket 85Time to answer another email!

“Do you own a cosplay shop?”

I’ve recently been informed that there are several online cosplay stores that claim to be the “official” Cosplay Holic. Well, I may have come up with this name in 2007, but I didn’t exactly register or copyright this name since I never thought a cosplay blog would become so popular!

So no, unfortunately, I’m not associated with any online cosplay shops as of this moment. I’m really sorry for the confusion!

Anyway, this week’s unknown cosplay is rather cute, wouldn’t you agree? Please let me know if you have any idea who she’s cosplaying as, even if it’s just a guess!

Thanks guys! And keep those emails coming!

Source: Marcello Masiero on Flickr

EDIT: Thanks to Anon for letting me know this is Hiruda Reia from Shining Tears X Wind!

2 comments:

  1. That is Reia Hiruda from Shining Tears X Wind ^^ : http://myanimelist.net/character/38638/Reia_Hiruda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon! Hope you leave your name and website next time so that I can credit you! :3

      Delete