22 March 2014

SoniComi: Sonico 05

sonicomi cosplay - sonico from japan comiket 85気づかないフリしてた僕らは
You pretended not to notice
離れ離れの星 眺めて
As you observed at the space between the stars
奇跡を今 起こしたがってる
But I want to perform a miracle
違う世界へ
and change the world
翼を広げ、飛び たて
Spread your wings, make a fresh start

“SUPERORBITAL”
Lyrics by Anime Lyrics
Translation by Kurohiko

Ok, no, my translation is probably not right at all, but this is the only one that made sense to me! If any of the lyrics need correction, please let me know, ok?

I really need to get back to studying my Japanese, if only I could find my workbook! But anyway, thanks to Marcello for letting me share this! And please visit his Flickr album too for more photos from Japan Comiket 85!

Source: Marcello Masiero on Flickr

1 comment: