02 March 2014

Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair: Sonia Nevermind

dangan ronpa 2: goodbye despair cosplay - sonia nevermind from japan comiket 85Jason suggested that I use unknown cosplay features to answer questions not yet covered in the F.A.Q.s… I don’t have a lot as of yet, but I will answer this:

“Is it hard to maintain Cosplay Holic?”

I’m actually very lucky! When I started this site in 2007, I never thought it would as popular as it is now. Most of what I feature are submissions from the readers themselves, so I’m almost always ready to post something new every day! The only problem I have is time management, since I have work, hobbies, and life in general.

I hope that answers the question! Feel free to post your own questions in the comments section, and of course, please let me know if you have any idea who our featured cosplayer is portraying! Thanks, Marcello!

Source: Marcello Masiero on Flickr

EDIT: Thanks to Anya Panda for commenting that this is Sonia Nevermind from Dangan Ronpa!

2 comments:

  1. The character is Sonia Nevermind from Dangan Ronpa. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Edited and tagged this properly! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

      Delete