20 March 2014

Uta no prince-sama: Ichinose Tokiya and Ittoki Otoya 02

uta no prince-sama cosplay - ichinose tokiya and ittoki otoya by rokang and shinna

心がBurning …and singing 何故だろう?
My heart is burning …and singing. Why is it?
描いたFuture この空 翔けて行く
A painted future, this sky is soaring!

Can I fly the sky?
Can I get true dream?

さあ
Come on,
Betしよう
Place your bets!
すべて賭けて
Risk everything!

“Roulette”
Lyrics by: Kasi Time
Translated by: ☽ Moonlit Sanctuary ☾

Beautiful cosplay pair, Rokang and Shinna from Thailand cosplaying Tokiya and Otoya! I’d like to think this is how they spent their mornings before heading to Saotome Academy, but I wonder if they take turns in cooking? Thanks to Uta no Prince-sama Maji Rabu for introducing me to them!

Source: Rokang on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment