05 March 2014

K: Isana Yashiro

k project cosplay - isana yashiro by jesukeA supposedly normal high school student, Isana Yashiro led a peaceful life until he was pursued by HOMRA, SCEPTER 4, and Yatogami Kuro for the murder of Totsuka Tatara of HOMRA. Unbeknownst to him, Totsuka had taken a video moments before his death which clearly showed Yashiro as the culprit, even though Yashiro couldn’t remember the incident. He then tries to unravel the mystery behind that murder, and the strange events that surround it in the psychic war between the Kings.

Oh goodness, I haven’t featured Jesuke in a while, and I’m so happy to see she still cosplays! I’m a huge fan of hers, and I’m sure a lot of my readers are too! Thanks to Tanya for sending this in!

Source: Jesuke on Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment