09 June 2013

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku 46

vocaloid 2 cosplay hatsune miku by necoco
Source: Trio de Punch
世界で一番おひめさま
The number one princess in the whole wide world
そういう扱い心得てよね
Know that you need to treat me that way every day, okay?

その一 いつもと違う髪形に気が付くこと
number one, make sure to notice when I put my hair up into different styles, okay?
その二 ちゃんと靴まで見ること いいね?
number two, I have new shoes, make sure that you notice them right now!
その三 わたしの一言には三つの言葉で返事すること
number three, for every word that comes out of my mouth, reply with three words in return to me
わかったら右手がお留守なのを なんとかして!
If you can get that, oh look my hand is empty so take it, hurry!

“The World is Mine”
Lyrics and Translation by Vocalochu

Cute Miku by Necoco! I actually thought I’ve yet to hear this song, when in fact, I’ve been listening to it all along! It’s just that the title was in Japanese, “ワールドイズマイン” and thus I couldn’t read it. Thanks to Reiner for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment