16 June 2013

Vocaloid 2: Kamui Gakupo 07

vocaloid 2 cosplay kamui gakupo by brian neo
Source: N.E. Project on Facebook

絡み合う指ほどいて
I will wrap myself around your finger

唇から舌へと
I will grace you with my lips and tongue.

許されない事ならば
Even if our love will be forbidden

尚更燃え上がるの
We will burn on; this heat of our love!

“Magnet”
Lyrics by Vocalochu
Translated by Cadence Butterfly

A very nice looking Gakupo by Brian Neo from N.E. Project! I really love those butterfly headphones. Maybe I should start looking for one myself. Thanks to Syaza for sending this in!

4 comments:

  1. Gackt San!! Lol this guy looks so cool (◕‿◕✿)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even cooler that he's actually a guy! :D

      Delete
  2. You'll likely save more if your make them yourself. The headphones were handmade and very last minute according to the people involved in the shoot. If I remember correctly, they used craftfoam for the wings, paper for the butterfly veins, fabric and felt for the earpiece and lots of jewels and trim for the details on the earpiece.

    There was no band for the headphones. Instead they used hairclips to attach the earpieces to the wig. I suppose that's a smart route to go; more light and no need to take the headphones off in case it starts feeling tight around the head. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was handmade?! Whoa, the craftsmanship is very good! And very encouraging to try out for myself!

      Delete