18 July 2014

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku 53

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune miku lol by lanapiI’ll give you lots of laugh.
You’ll give me lots of laugh.

I’ll give you lots of laugh.
You’ll give me lots of laugh.

パソコンを投げ出して
I left my computer behind,
素足で飛び出したの
And went out in my bare feet.
気がつけばもう真夜中
By the time I noticed, it was the middle of the night.
「ここはどこ?」 午前2時半
“Where is this place?”
It was 2:30 in the morning.

ピンク色したウサギ
Then a pink rabbit asked,
「マイゴニナリマシタカ?」
“Are you lost, child?”
手をつなぎいざなうの
It offered to hold hands,
みるみるうちに小さく!?
and in an instant, I became small?!

“LOL –lots of laugh-”
Lyrics by Vocalochu
Translation by Kurohiko

I don’t know if my translation is accurate or not, so please feel free to correct me! The song sounds like an Alice in Wonderland story, and LanaPi makes a very sweet and charming Hatsune Miku! It looks like some of the desserts on her table are crocheted stuffed toys! It’s making me want to crochet again. Thanks to Sherry for sending this in!

Source: LanaPi on Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment