03 July 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

how to train your dragon 2 cosplay - hiccup horrendous haddock iii by liui aquinoFive years after the events of the first film, Hiccup changed the hearts of the Vikings of Berk from dragon hunters to dragon riders and caretakers. He made several changes to accommodate their new found companions, including custom stables, all-you-can-eat feeding stations, a full-service dragon wash, top of the line fire prevention methods, and even dragon races that now serve as entertainment for Berk. However, as “The Pride of Berk”, his father, Stoick the Vast, pressures him to become the next chief, a responsibility that Hiccup feels he is not fully ready to take.

Oh wow, I was so surprised to find out this cosplayer, Liui Aquino, is from the Philippines! But a bit more disappointing was that he was at the recent Toy Con, and I never got to see him, even though I stood in front of the same movie poster!

Ok, ok, we did go during different days, but it still makes me sad. I guess I’ll find him at another convention next time! Thanks to Daniel for sharing this!

Source: Liui on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment