10 July 2014

The Little Mermaid: Ursula

the little mermaid cosplay - ursula by matsu sotome

A Cecaelia (part human, part octopus) sea witch, Ursula stated that she once lives in the royal palace of King Triton. She “helps” unfortunate merfolk to achieve her own goals, and those merfolk who could not fulfill their part of the contract were transformed into a polyp. Ursula kept an eye on Ariel, Triton’s youngest daughter, in hopes of seizing Triton’s power to rule the seas.

When Sarah send in this email, I have to admit, the photo really scared me! I love “The Little Mermaid”, and Matsu Sotome made it look like Ursula jumped out of the film and came into our world! Really amazing work, and now my childhood nightmares are gonna be back to haunt me tonight, I’m sure…

Source: Matsu Sotome on Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment