31 July 2014

Kuroshitsuji II: Claude Faustus and Sebastian Michaelis

kuroshitsuji ii cosplay - claude faustus and sebastian michaelis

After the battle at the Trancy Ball, Claude Faustus became obsessed with obtaining Ciel’s soul to the point of ignoring his master, Alois’ cries for help. He and Sebastian later spoke privately and came to an agreement that neither one of them was truly satisfied with Ciel’s incomplete soul. The two demons then agreed to a bargain in which Ciel will have his second revenge, this time on Alois Trancy.

The second season gave me mixed feelings about the plot, but I have to admit, the new characters were quite interesting. I’m surprised that there are other demons similar to Sebastian, but I think I like Sebastian better than Claude. Thanks to Marinette for sending this in!

Source: lovers ♡ cosplay on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment