13 August 2011

Yu Yu Hakusho: Chu

yu yu hakusho cosplay - chuThe strongest fighter and leader of Team Rokuyukai, Chu specializes in the “Drunken Fist” which fuses the alcohol he drinks with his aura. During the fight for the control of Makai, Chu is one of the demons that Kurama trained to fight for Yomi, but they eventually disbanded to fight individually in the tournament. At the end of the anime, he begins training and falls in love with Natsume, the female demon who defeated him in the Makai tournament.

I can’t believe someone cosplayed this character! I’m so impressed and happy that it’s so accurate! First found on Yu Yu Hakusho FTW!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is just amazing! It always makes me smile when I see cosplays from old school anime come up now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu Yu Hakusho is my most favorite anime ever >.<;;; So I'm a little biased when it comes to cosplay from this series. *_*;;; I keep hunting for new photos of other characters everywhere! xD

    ReplyDelete