02 August 2011

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Soryu Asuka Langley 05

neon genesis evangelion cosplay - soryu asuka langley 5 by kipiFirst introduced in episode 8 with the arrival of the Eva Unit 02, Soryu Asuka Langley is shown maintaining a high synchronization ratio and exceptional skills as an Eva pilot. With the battle against the Angel Gaghiel, Asuka proved to be very aggressive and confident in battle. However, when she was first defeated in the fight against Zeruel, Asuka’s self-confidence begins to dwindle, affecting her effectiveness as a pilot.

Kipi makes such a cute Asuka that I had to feature her again. But I’m not sure if this breaks any of blogger’s rules in blogging, so please let me know otherwise so I can delete this just in case!

4 comments:

  1. it's kipi :D

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/asu05.jpg/

    that's from the same shoot only different angle ^^ like that one also

    ReplyDelete
  2. 愛子: Hee-hee, yeah, it is Kipi! :3 Lots of pictures from her lately. xD

    Al: I don't know..? I don't even know if she has a website of her own. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. she turned 24 three days ago :)

    http://still.kipi.lomo.jp/ is where she blogs, i thought it was known.. excuse me for not saying so

    ReplyDelete