19 August 2011

Inuyasha: Naraku

inuyasha cosplay - naraku by suicun osdhThe series’ main antagonist, Naraku is responsible for most of the characters’ misfortunes including Kikyo’s death. Naraku was born from the fusion of Onigumo, a crippled bandit tended by Kikyo, and a horde of weak demons. Driven by his lust for the priestess, Onigumo made a bargain with the demons: in exchange for eating his flesh, the demons would conbine into one entity to become part of his new body.

Suicun OSDH makes a handsome Naraku. I love the details on her kimono and the setting is perfect as well. Thanks to one of my readers (who didn’t leave their name) for emailing this!

4 comments:

  1. i'm sure you meant main antagonist

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...NAHAHAHA!!! omg--

    I should not write these when I'm half-asleep! xD;;; Thank you for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, after looking at this I realized that I don't see a lot of Naraku cosplays...or maybe its because I don't seek those out like I do with the other characters...Mmm...meh(shrugs)

    Love the costume and the setting. The cosplayer looks great too :)

    Lastly, congrats on having your first contest up on the blog! I absolutely love the design of the maid outfit, but I can't see myself or anyone else I know who'd be wearing it. I wish all the contestants good luck. And here's to many more contests to come (raises champagne glass) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guilty of this too. xD I usually just look for the main characters (usually the protagonists) for cosplays. It's usually the readers who send in other characters in the series. :3

    Thanks, and... hm, I wonder if we should have chosen another costume for the contest? :x Then again, Halloween Costumes doesn't have a selection for anime characters, so this is the closest one I can get from them. ;x;

    Ah well, maybe another time. :D

    ReplyDelete