23 August 2011

Flame of Recca: Renge

WARNING: This article contains spoilers. Please read at your own risk!

flame of recca cosplay - renge by uduki rito

A clone produced in Mori Koran's lab using Kurei and Kurenai's genes, Renge is a naive little girl who follows all of her "papa's" order without question. She is the “successful” clone because she is the only one who developed flame controlling abilities. She is eventually defeated by Kurei, only to be killed by Mori himself.

Cute cosplay by 卯月りと (うづきりと) Uduki Rito! I wish the anime stuck to the manga ending instead of rushing to wrap everything up! Thanks to Rei for sending this in!

2 comments:

  1. I've watched the anime, but never read the manga. I was fairly disappointed by the way the series ended too :/
    *sigh* If only I knew about the manga first >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting into it again lately. It's really much better in the manga. Maybe a tad bit creepier? *x*;;;

    ReplyDelete