18 July 2015

THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls: Kanzaki Ranko 02

the idolmaster: conderella girls cosplay - kanzaki ranko by tuna

Kukuku, it seems you are able to see my power, you might posses the ability of ‘the eye’… I advise you to be careful however, my power could make you burn. Fufu, fufufufufu (Translation: Thank you for producing me, I’ll do my best!!)

THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Self Introduction
Source: iM@S Wiki

Kanzaki Ranko is an idol from the THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls franchise who dresses almost exclusively in Gothic Lolita style. Ranko has a wild imagination and claims to have magical powers. Although she speaks like an evil empress, they are always accompanied by some sort of translation, revealing how she is really just an ordinary girl with shy traits.

Meet Korean cosplayer, Tuna! Don’t you just love her version of Ranko? You might remember her cosplay of Sinon back in May! I’m so glad we can finally put a cosplayer to that photo! Please do continue to support Tuna by visiting her Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or World Cosplay account! Thanks to Erin for sending this in!

Source: TUNA on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment