03 October 2011

Black★Rock Shooter: Black Rock Shooter 08

black rock shooter cosplay - black rock shooter 8

In Black Rock Shooter The Game, Black Rock Shooter is one of the last residents on dead Earth. She joined the last stand of the remaining forces of Earth to fight against beings called “The Seven Apostles”. Black Rock Shooter is said to be the ultimate weapon, and Earth’s only hope from utter destruction.

Cute cosplay! She kind of looks like Kipi, but I’m not sure. Can anyone verify this? Thanks to Haku for sending this in!

EDIT: Ok guys, you win! I hang my head in shame for not being 100% (if not 200%) sure this is Kipi!

5 comments:

  1. 確かに KIPI-san

    kipi dayo ! ^-^ or in normal english, that is kipi ! 200% sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case my word is not enough... check out kipi's cure acount

    http://ja.curecos.com/picture/detail?id=12224640

    that should be the direct link to the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S KIPI-SAN! ABSOLUTELY 100% SURE! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't recognize KIPI?! I am disappointed Mei. Lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah! I guessed? Haha... I'm not very good with faces, I'm really sorry! ;u;

    Like Tasha's group... the Korean cosplayers? I don't know who's who there! >.<;;;

    ReplyDelete