11 November 2010

Death Note: Ryuk

death note cosplay - ryukBored with the activities of the Shinigami Realm, Ryuk obtained a second Death Note and dropped it in the Human Realm in hopes of amusing himself. He deliberately wrote instructions on the front page so that people would understand its purpose. When Yagami Light stumbled upon the Death Note, Ryuk began following him around to see how Light intended to use it.

That’s pretty creepy! And maybe an official image from the movie? I’m not sure, but it’s very convincing! Thanks to Caramel for sending this in!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think this is from the movie. The movies' Ryuk, if I'm not mistaken, looks exactly like the one in the anime and manga. So I guess this is an impressive cosplay by a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find a good Ryuk, but this is one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...wow, really? The only thing I didn't like about the cast is that Misa wasn't blond, but if Ryuk was the same as the anime, I need to see this for myself. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ryuk in the movie was all CG, if I remember right. And I agree that they should have made Misa blond. In the manga, she had black hair in a flashback, so she obviously dyed her hair when she became an idol. So why couldn't they do that for the movie?

    ReplyDelete