15 November 2010

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt: Stocking Anarchy

panty & stocking with garterbelt cosplay - stocking anarchyStocking is said to be more intelligent and responsible than her older sister, Panty. She has a gluttonous appetite for sweets and does not eat spicy food. She is often seen carrying a plush cat named Honekoneko whose expressions match Stocking’s mood. Her stockings transform into a pair of swords known as Stripes I & II.

Beautiful cosplay and quite an interesting series. I think how she managed to create that wig is probably the best part about this cosplay. Thanks to MPZero for the awesome photography work and to Alice for sending this!

3 comments:

  1. Lol... such a coincidence! I just sent in this exact Stocking cosplay. But in my email I also sent it with a Panty cosplay too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? I haven't seen your email yet. :3 But I will definitely watch out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in case you didn't get my email, I uploaded it! It's such a pretty cosplay.

    http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216/aulaeia/pantytransformation.jpg

    ReplyDelete