06 November 2010

Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica: Luca Trulyworth

unknown cosplay 77 from comiket 2010 - ar tonelico 2: melody of metafalica cosplay - luca trulyworthIt's beginning to become very depressing that I have so many unknown cosplays in Cosplay Holic. Maybe I should fly to Japan and stay there for a while to get myself up-to-date.

Anyway! I’m sure you can tell from all the details that the cosplayer worked really hard on her costume for Comiket 2010. I wonder if she’s from a fighting game or a fantasy manga? Thanks again to Ingrid for the photo!

EDIT: Thanks to vza004 for letting me know this is Luca Trulyworth from Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica!

2 comments:

  1. She is Luca Truelywaath[Jpn] (Truelyworth [Eng]) from the PS2 RPG game Ar Tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica.
    Link to pic: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-06/at2-luca-truelywaath1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, vza! I'll edit this right away. ^_^

    ReplyDelete