30 October 2010

Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu: Sylvia

unknown cosplay 76 from comiket 2010 / fire emblem: seisen no keifu cosplay - sylviaNow this girl looks like someone who came out of Ragnarok Online. But I’ve never played the game before, so I can’t be sure, especially with all the character upgrades they’ve done over the years!

She does remind me of the Gypsy character though… I wonder if that’s an accurate guess? Please help me out, guys! Thanks again to Gundamu for the photo!

EDIT: Thanks to Anon for letting me know she's Sylvia from Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu!

5 comments:

  1. it actually looks like Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong hair style though? Tekka has a single ponytail, this girl has twintails. :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the hairstyle I think it's Primera, a fairy from Magic Knight Rayearth who also appears on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle as a singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's Sylvia from Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu/Genealogy of the Holy War.

    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eikaryuu: Hm... no fairy wings though? But close enough! And a more accurate guess than mine! :D

    Anon: It looks like you're right! Thanks for the comment! Editing this now. :D

    ReplyDelete