16 October 2010

Demonbane: Another Blood

unknown cosplay 72 from comiket 2010 - demonbane cosplay - another bloodI'm beginning to feel ashamed about my inability to distinguish the characters these cosplayers are role playing as…

Unless this is Megurine Luka from Vocaloid 2 wearing a red dress, then your guess is as good as mine. Please leave comments and hopefully, we’ll figure this out too!

Thanks again to Yula for the contribution!

EDIT: Thanks to anon and Afiqah for letting me know this is Another Blood from Demonbane!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but...
    the pink hair reminds me of Megurine Luka. :s
    Just like you said! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is Another Blood.
    http://www.giantbomb.com/another-blood/94-8785/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afiqah: Why don't you want to admit it? :x

    ReplyDelete