07 October 2010

Ikkitousen: Ryomou Shimei

ikkitousen cosplay - ryomou shimei from comiket 2010One of the Four Devas of Nanyo, Ryomou is best friends with Teifu Tokubou and Saji Genpou even before the beginning of the series. Although she acts as if she is uninterested in relationships, she is in love with Saji and cares deeply for Teifu. Her dragon presumably causes her to have a split personality; one that is shy and normal and the other, psychosexual.

Beautiful cosplay! I thought she was Rei Ayanami at first actually, and Viki thought so as well… but a closer look into Ikkitousen’s characters reveals Ryomou has actually wore this outfit. At least I saw a figure of her dressed like this.

4 comments:

  1. This cosplayer is hot. I like girls in black dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's realllyyyy cute and pretty! Aww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, this is very sexy, where can I buy the costum on this picture? I want it.

    ReplyDelete