13 October 2010

McDonald’s: Rona McDonald

A clown character used as a primary mascot of the McDonald’s fast-food restaurant chain, Ronald McDonald has been given a gender swap and affectionately named “Rona McDonald”. A pair of Japanese McDonald’s advertisements for the Tomato McGrand feature “sexy” male and female dressed in modern clothing with Ronald’s color scheme.

I guess you could say this is a much cuter version than what the official Japan’s McDonald’s came up with. Thanks again to Femi for sending this!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting to be certain, but I'm more interested in the guy who has the Xbox logo for a head in the background!

    I think I found my Halloween right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'm looking for a better photo of him actually... it's probably one of the best cosplays ever attempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the Xbox cosplayer hehe... Rona McDonald is so cute! She has a nicely colored costume and her hair is so shiny.

    ReplyDelete