09 October 2010

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Houjou Satoko

unknown cosplay 69 from comiket 2010 - higurashi no naku koro ni - houjou satokoThis girl I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere before. Maybe not the cosplayer, but definitely the character, but I can’t seem to think of which series she belongs to at the moment.

Guess I’ll have to rely on my Cosplay Holic readers to give me the answer this time. Anyone care to point me in the right direction? Thanks to Gilbert for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for commenting this is Houjou Satoko from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty sure this is Satoko frm Higurashi no Naku Koro ni XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should be Houjou Satoko from Higurashi no naku koro ni

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, the cosplayer name is aka. and she's one of the most active japanese cosplayer :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rayne! I'll tag this post to Aka. ^_^

    ReplyDelete