24 June 2012

Rurouni Kenshin: Kamiya Kaoru, Myojin Yahiko, Takani Megumi, and Himura Kenshin

rurouni kenshin cosplay - kamiya kaoru, myojin yahiko, takani megumi, and himura kenshin

When Megumi escaped from Takeda’s mansion, she ended up in a gambling house where Sanosuke and Kenshin were playing dice. She then asked for their help, and later accompanies them back to the Kamiya dojo. Kaoru was furious that Kenshin brought a female stranger to her home, and Megumi decided to play the flirt, making several advances to Kenshin.

You have no idea how excited I am over this movie! I think the entire cast will do a pretty good job and these sneak peak photos are proof of that! Thanks to Mike for sharing this!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the movie either! It looks like it won't disappoint. I really, really hope it doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvF6uGEO_Ug&feature=player_embedded

    new trailer released today ( 06-27 )

    i know i'll be buying when it comes out on blu ray <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told used to be a amusement account it. Glance complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. x3 ? why x3? lol but youre welcome as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, it's a lazy way of doing this emoticon: ヾ(*>ω<)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, i get the feeling i spam to much on youre blog ;p oh well keep on posting cool cosplays plz ^^ i'll send you a mail with a awesome .hack cosplay :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. 愛子: Ahaha, your kind of spamming I love~ (。・ω・)ノ゙\(・∀・*) And I look forward to your emails~ (even if I haven't finished going through everything you've already sent me!) ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will probably be the proper weblog in case you truly wants to look at this topic.

    ReplyDelete