17 June 2012

S/mileage: Maeda Yuuka

s/mileage cosplay - maeda yuuka from comiket 79
You can probably tell by now that I’m currently sweeping through my dusty, old emails that I still haven’t gotten around to replying to after 2 years. I mean, why else would be constantly featuring cosplays from Japan Comiket 79 this month when the event was 2 years ago?

So I’ll be featuring this cute girl and pretend she’s cheering me on as I continue to go through my files. Why? Because I can! Thanks again to Michael for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know she's cosplaying Maeda Yuuka from the Jpop group S/mileage!

2 comments:

  1. She's cosplaying as Maeda Yuuka (前田憂佳) a former member from the Japanese pop group S/mileage (スマイレージ)
    http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Maeda_Yuuka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anon! Edited this and gave it some proper tags. :)

    ReplyDelete