16 December 2011

Touhou Project: Houraisan Kaguya

unknown cosplay from comiket 78 / touhou project cosplay - horaisan kaguyaI thought I'd finished going through all of the unknown cosplays I had, but I guess I have more hidden away in my older folders. Looks like I have a lot more organizing to do!

To be honest, that looks more like a hanbok (the Korean national dress) than a kimono. However, this was taken in Japan’s Comiket 78, so it should be from an anime or manga, even if it is a Korean series, right?

I’ll leave you guys to tell me who she is, because I really have no clue. She’s very cute though, wouldn’t you agree? Thanks to Ingrid for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know this is Houraisan Kaguya from Touhou Project!


  1. It's Kaguya Houraisan from Touhou Project.

  2. Anonymous is right, this is Kaguya.

  3. She is Kaguya Houraisan from touhou series

    here http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Kaguya_Houraisan

  4. I forgot to comment! Thank you everyone for letting me know who this character is! <3 Edited and tagged. :D