10 October 2007

Magic Knight Rayearth: Zagato

magic knight rayearth cosplay - zagatoHaving missed the GX-Con, I went about looking for my own stash of photos from previous conventions.

Back in 2005, I went to the Games and Gadgets Convention also known as the G2Con expecting to find the latest… well… Games and Gadgets! Too bad for me, there was hardly anything in that convention that I haven’t already seen i the local market place. Why do they name it a Games and Gadgets Convention when the main event was cosplay; I have no idea.

Anyway, it wasn’t a total lost, since there were some pretty impressive cosplayers at the even! This is a picture of one of the semi-finalists. I love the effect the smoke screen added to this picture! It fits Zagato really well!

I miss the days when I was able to go to conventions and snap photos on my own… Perhaps it’s time to go to another event!

No comments:

Post a Comment