15 October 2007

Granado Espada: The Wizard

granado espada cosplay - wizardIf there’s anything that’s rare in the cosplay world, it’s having pretty guys who’ll cosplay (a.k.a. bishounen as the Japanese would call them).

I mean no offense, but really, most of the good cosplayers are female… or… Female cosplayers portraying male characters. There are hardly any serious guys who cosplay, so you can imagine why I love this picture! He’s such a cute boy!

(uh, oh… Nanao-chan is on fangirl mode..!)

Anyway, going back to the original topic, I found this picture in Kooh’s Blog.. There are more Granado Espada (Sword of the New World) cosplayers there. All of them are quite impressive too. You guys should check them out!

Great job on the cosplay! Hope I’ll see more from this cosplayer soon!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on the "more female than male cosplayers" issue. It does seem that way, doesn't it? But it makes me all happy again when I see a cosplay like this :D

    ReplyDelete