31 October 2007

Chobits: Chi 02

chobits cosplay - chii aka elda 02One of my readers, who wishes to remain anonymous, contributed this cosplay of Chii. No, I don’t think that the contributor is the cosplayer because one, the contributor is a guy and two, the contributor found this off a website he can’t remember… This was just sitting in his hard drive apparently…

This Chi is probably as cute as the other Chi I featured… I really love her dress! That must have taken a long time to sew.

Great cosplay, great photography! And I really love the additional effects added to the photograph… It really does look like an official Chobits illustration!

EDIT: Big thanks to radioactiveKIRA for informing me about Jumplove! Jumplove and King Crimson cosplay together and they have a huge gallery on their site. I’ll be sure to feature more of them soon!

2 comments:

  1. WWWooooooooooowwww. Perfect. and i never really say perfect to anything coz it can't be, but this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sooo cute. O.O ^___^

    ReplyDelete