26 November 2008

Final Fantasy X-2: Yuna 03

final fantasy x-2 cosplay - yuna 03The kind-hearted summoner changes for after the events in Final Fantasy X. Yuna still puts others’ needs before her own, but she becomes more open and direct, looking up to Rikku as a sort of role-model. She even picked up Rikku’s expressions such as “disasteriffic” and “oh, poopie!”; something the younger Yuna wouldn’t have dreamed of saying.

Yuna still seems to be one of the cosplayers’ favorite character to cosplay even though the game’s already somewhat old. I love seeing different versions of Yuna from different parts of the world.

I’m not sure if Koffel is the cosplayer or the photographer of this image since I found it in a random website, but if anyone would like to point me in the right direction where this is originally from, please do let me know!

EDIT: Thanks to Raiku for the Deviant Art Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment