20 November 2008

Card Captor Sakura: Kinomoto Sakura 02 and 03

These girls are probably among the cutest cosplayers I’ve ever seen.

card captor sakura cosplay - kinomoto sakura 02 and 03

Featuring the student Kinomoto Sakura and the Card Captor Sakura! I love the little wings on Card Captor Sakura’s back, and their hats too! I’m not sure, but they could be sisters, or even twins. I wish there was a larger version of this picture so we can see their faces better, but this was the best that I could come up with.

How do you think they fair with the other Sakura cosplayer?

By the way, I’ve opened up a Blogger account that has the same content as my Sanriotown one. Why you ask? It’s because I’ve been seeing a lot of blogspot blogs that have been taking my content without crediting me. I’ve ranted about this before, and even though most of the pictures are not mine, I’d still prefer to be credited when they’ve obviously taken my pictures and content.

My thanks to everyone supporting my blog(s)! Oh, and please answer the poll I have in コスプレイ. Thank you~!

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...I think the other sakura is a bit more accurate but these two are so little and cute ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cute, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post, I ought to speak. This post is totally inspirational in its own ways and I am sure that it will even succeed in encouraging other people like me.And yes i have bookmarked your site kosupurei.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete