20 August 2008

Tsubasa - Reservoir Chronicle: Fay D. Flourite

I am so annoyed that I can’t see the cosplayer’s face here. But for Fay to now show his face is actually very characteristic.

tsubasa - reservoir chronicle cosplay - fay d. flourite

Fay is one of Syaoran’s allies. He is happy-go-lucky and carefree, but is very mysterious, in the sense that he seems to have little regard for his own life. He can be very perceptive and is considered to be as skillful as Kurogane. He also often hides his own unhappiness with a fake smile.

I’ve been wondering if I should post this or not when I found it on Flickr. Mainly because I seldom feature cosplayers who don’t show their face, give or take a few. I still find this pretty, though!

EDIT: Thanks to MelonPlay for letting me know the cosplayer's name is Naraku from Cosplay.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment