13 August 2008

Gyakuten Saiban 2: Hanaka Nodoko

I literally did a double take when I found this cosplay:

gyakuten saiban 2 / phoenix wright: ace attorney - justice for all - hanaka nodoko / ini mineyPeople who’ve played Gyakuten Saiban 2, aka Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, will remember how annoying this character was. She seemed like an air head who spent most of her time sleeping and not knowing much about what was going on.

Or so it may seem.

Of course, as usual, I won’t spoil the game play for anyone. It really is a great game, and you guys should pick it up some time.

Nice job on this cosplay! She was apparently found in this year’s Sakura Con. I attended that convention way back in 2004, I should go again some time. You can find the original here.

No comments:

Post a Comment