11 June 2015

Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi: Takano Masamune and Onodera Ritsu 03

sekaiichi katsukoi cosplay - takano masamune and onodera ritsu by mikan

情熱っていうには 未知数すぎる
The concept of passion is so full of unknown numbers.
反射的引きあうような 強い磁力
A strong reflexive magnetic force is pulling us closer.
理性のボーダーライン 軽く越えて
Nimbly crossing over the borderline of rationality,
現れたその日から そらせない
ever since the day you appeared in my life, I can’t turn myself away.

イタズラな運命 混戦中の感情に
Be it my mischievous fate or my brawling emotions,
理屈とか通用しないんだ
things such as logic simply do not apply to them.
手をのばせばわかる? はじめてのキモチ
If I reach out my hand, will I understand these first feelings of mine?

“I’m in the World’s Greatest Love”
Lyrics and Translation by Anime Lyrics

Meet Taiwanese cosplayer, 砂糖橘子 (Mikan)! This photo makes me wonder if Takano is waking Ritsu or just snuggling him in his sleep! Please support Mikan through Facebook, Plurk, or World Cosplay! Thanks to Cathy for sending this in!

Source: 砂糖橘子 (Mikan) on World Cosplay

1 comment: