25 January 2015

Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club: Tachibana Makoto and Nanase Haruka 02

free! - iwatobu swim club cosplay - tachibana makoto and nanase haruka by itsukimu and kery

探してた未来へ羽撃いてく
I’m trying to soar to the future I was looking for,
鳥を追いかけ
Chasing after the birds
伸ばした僕の手は見た事無い
The arm that I extended connected
景色へ繋がった
To a scene that I’d never seen

尋常じゃない渦中
An extraordinary vortex,
劣等に苛まれた
Tortured by inferiority,

The way you want this
Anxious eyes chose down the blur point
On bended your knees

憧れの季節嘆く
Lamenting over the season of aspiration

Without even saying goodbye
And bring me down

“Rage On” by Anime Lyrics
with transliteration by Chokoreeto
and translation by bambooXZX

Another amazing cosplay by ItsukiMU and Kery! You know, the background reminds me of my old high school, although I doubt it’s the same one since these cosplayers are from China. Thanks again to Meirin for sending this in!

Source: ItsukiMU and Kery on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment