27 February 2012

Hakuoki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~: Saito Hajime

hakuoki ~shinsengumi kitan~ cosplay - saito hajime

The leader of the Third Division of the Shinsengumi, Saito Hajime is a master of Iai, a martial arts technique where one strikes and finishes off their opponent in one smooth motion from the starting point of the sword inside its sheath. He is silent and taciturn but is also very loyal, polite, and wise. He is also very analytical, often studying the situation before attacking to calculate which actions are necessary to complete the mission.

I’ve recently purchased a copy of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. I must admit, I never thought I’d feel so depressed just from playing a game. Heavy, accurate, and well-written story lines so far, but I just wish I could stop feeling so down about it. Thanks to Misaki-chan for sharing Jin Joson’s cosplay of my favorite character!

No comments:

Post a Comment