09 May 2011

Trigun: Vash the Stampede

trigun cosplay - vash the stampedeAn man-made, energy source known as a sentient Plante, Vash the Stampede is nicknamed "The Humanoid Typhoon" because of the destruction that surrounds him. He was initially discovered by Meryl and Milly, representatives from an insurance agency who were investigating the claims that were made for damages caused by the mysterious “Humanoid Typhoon”. He also has a bounty on his head; a total of 60 billion dollars which gives him another nickname, “The $$60,000,000,000 (sixty billion double dollar) Man”.

I was pretty stumped to see this lying in my inbox for such a long time (almost a year now, can you believe it?!). I apologize to everyone who is emailing me such awesome cosplays, but my email is going bonkers on me! I will do my very best to get to all of them! Thanks to Hanna for sharing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment