20 May 2011

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi / Zeta Gundam: Nagato Yuki and RX-178 Gundam Mk-II

the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi cosplay - nagato yuki / zeta gundam cosplay - rx-178 gundam mk-iiYou can probably tell that's Nagato Yuki from The Menlancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi giving a notice to the Gundam; but that’s just the thing: I have no idea what Gundam model and make that is! And those “03” markings make me think it’s an Eva Unit more than a Gundam.

So I shall be leaving this in the Unknown section while I quietly sit down and wait for my readers to let me know from which series that Gundam is from… please? While I try to figure out how to title this blog entry properly seeing we have a crossover between two series. A very cute one at that. Thanks to again to Miriam for sending this!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for identifying the RX-178 Gundam Mk-II from the Zeta series!

3 comments:

  1. Hi !!! Good job!
    Wuzzap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's RX-178 Gundam Mk-II (Titans)
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-178_Gundam_Mk-II

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just...epic XD

    Also there seems to be a typo in the title of the post. Just thought i'd point out you left the k out of yuki.

    ReplyDelete