23 May 2011

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Ayanami Rei 08

neon genesis evangelion cosplay - ayanami rei 8

Do you ever come across cosplay photos that look so good, you’re no longer sure whether it’s real or fake?

I have several photos in my hard drive that make me do just that. And with all the computer edited cosplays in the Internet, I’m wondering if I should post a new category on Cosplay Holic. Something like the Unknown and Unraveled sections.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should name the categories? Please leave a comment on this post and also, feel free to let me know if you think this photo is a fake or not. Thank you very much!

2 comments:

  1. How about "Enhanced" for the new category?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by "fake"? Like photoshopped?

    ReplyDelete