13 May 2011

Hetalia: Axis Powers: Prussia

unknown cosplay 90 / hetalia: axis powers cosplay - prussiaNow isn’t this a lovely image?

Ok, so maybe only the girls will agree with me here, but I couldn’t resist posting this piece of eye candy even though I have no idea where the character is from. I just hope I’m right in assuming this silver-haired character is male..?

Hopefully someone can identify him! Thanks to Millie for sharing this!

EDIT: Thanks to Alice for letting me know this is Prussia from Hetalia: Axis Powers!

EDIT2: Thanks to Syaza for sharing the cosplayer's page, Nanjo Koji of Deviant Art!

8 comments:

  1. that be Prussia from Hetalia... very nice, very nice. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Prussia from Hetalia: Axis Powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRUSSIA FROM HETALIA~ you can tell from the flag and his collar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prussia from Axis Power Hetalia x'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all who commented! Edited and posted Alice for being the first to leave her comment! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. As for the cosplayer, here is her page (yes, the cosplayer is a she XD ) : http://nanjokoji.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Syaza! You're always such a huge help here! o(^o^)o I'll link and inform her immediately!

    ReplyDelete